10 Reasons to Go Pro
1. Every-day make-up is great for every-day, but it doesn’t show up very well though the HD lens of a camera. We use high quality, densely pigmented make-up that looks natural and flawless!
2. We use water-based airbrushed foundation to ensure that your make-up stays put regardless of the heat & humidity. Your face will be flawless from beginning to end!
3. Water-based airbrushed foundation doesn’t have any added oils allowing cover age that gives a matte finish. If your natural oils come through it gives a fresh dewy effect, not a greasy look.
4. Airbrushed make-up is the lightest and smoothest foundation application in the industry. Instead of waxy build-up or cakey foundation, we will only see your true beauty!
5. Airbrushed foundation will not settle into your pours and fine lines like regular make-up does, so that means no crease lines!
6. Airbrushed foundation is budge proof, guaranteeing prolonged wear no matter how many wardrobe changes.
7. Airbrushed make-up is what’s used in the modeling and film industry because it’s just the best.
8. Using a licensed MUA professional like Brittany will ensure that your best featured are highlighted so you look look like YOU, but at your very best!
9. There is nothing scarier than having an allergic reaction to your make-up during your session. Brittany uses water-based airbrushed foundation and the highest quality of make-up, but if you have any allergies or sensitivities that you are concerned about Brittany can do a patch test prior to your application.
10. It’s fun and YOU DESERVE to be pampered on your big day!!!
About Brittany Kinney Beaute
Brittany Kinney is a freelance hair and makeup artist for the twin cities and surrounding areas providing salon and onsite services including bridal, editorial, commercial, and portrait work. She offers air brushed foundation and knows every trick there is to making your hair just how you want it. We’ve been working together since 2013 and she is the best!
*Finalist for 2012 NAHA salon team of the year.
*Stylist for Mn Fashion Week.
*Educator for bridal styling/updo and highly textured hair.
*Assisting Industry Icon Ray Civello.
*Certified Instructor for Coppola Keratin Complex smoothing treatment.
*Industry Icons Vivienne Mackinder, Robert Lobetta and Antoinette Beenders advanced education in updo and styling courses.
*Industry Icons Alexandra Matisse and Beth Minardi advanced education in theory and technical placement.